So it's been a while. I haven't really posted anything because I didn't feel like anything I had to say at the time would have been appropriate for such a public setting. There's been a lot of pining and angst, and I like to try and contain those things.
My grandmother passed away which is sad but it's okay. I didn't know her that well, and the way I see it, I bet she's so happy now because hopefully she's with her parents and loved ones now and Christ and Heavenly Father, so how could she not be happy? My dad was pretty sad about it though. My parents are still...my parents. Love them but goodness!
I had my palm read yesterday (just for kicks and giggles) and it said that I would never be happy with my job, like I would really hate it, but I would fall in love and be with this man that I love, but that he will die before me and that would be the hardest hurdle in my life. Oh, and that I would have two kids. I know it's just play, but I feel like that could really happen, like I won't get into grad school and get stuck at some job like Ancestry that's nice but long term would be less fun, and my husband dying before me is one of those real life fears I have. I think that would really make me upset with God, which would be childish of me because I know everything happens according to His plan, but I feel like I would be like "I finally found this person that makes me so deliriously happy and now he's been taken away from me?" Anyway, I know it's just play, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a birthing machine and have like 6 kids, but I figured it's worth mentioning in case something spooky happens in the next rest of my life.
That's all really.
No comments:
Post a Comment